Grand Theft Auto Modders: "Quit being greety!"

DonovanBrownSC Dec 16, 2014

1. DonovanBrownSC

DonovanBrownSC Newbie
    0/47

Look,

For all the modders that charges people for lobbies(money, ranks, ETC.) please stop because you have something that everyone wants. Everyone would love to make $1M in 30 seconds. I feel that modders want money for themselves. I feel that modding is a job for them, not for fun. I feel that modders need to just stop charging. I don't care why, I just want people on Grand Theft Auto to be happy & get what they want for no charge. If you're so worried about getting banned due to JTAG Xbox, get a job & pay for KV or whatever it's called.

If you agree or disagree, please comment below.

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I disagree, as they have to pay to KV and Stealth servers to stay online(which is not cheap) Lots of modders even do some free cash drop lobbies when they have a spare KV, plus... It takes time to do a recovery, and you still have to update your JTAG when an update comes out or update the game or tool when new TU comes out... modding is for fun, but nobody said it's easy. :p

3. gameroms

gameroms XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    i'm guessing you want 1mil and don't have the money for the mod. it cost hoster's money to do it and they are not going to lose money for you.

and it's greedy..

4. DonovanBrownSC

DonovanBrownSC Newbie
    0/47

That's true. But I mean, i'm not an op, but why do we need to pay to BASICALLY get some little, to a big advantage to make our Grand Theft Auto experience better & fun?

5. FreddyZVoorhees

135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Because they have all the stuff I stated above to deal with that involves money, if they didn't have to spend anything, it'd be free I guess. :p

For example on PS3, where's a lot harder to get your modded console banned, prices are lower than on Xbox modding scene. ;)

6. jordanp01

jordanp01 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    like they said i cost modders money to do that u can always play legit and that wont cost u anything

7. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    I agree in a way, i get my KV's for free and i use a free server, anything like cashdrops or lobbies i run will always be free, tbh i feel once a server and KV costs have been paid there is no reason to charge apart from earning money, sadly this is the way the Jtag/RGH scene has gone and there are so many people out there that will charge for just about anything to earn a quick buck. When we started TeamXPG the whole idea was to keep all our mods free for any XPG member and to always stay that way.

If i get some free time later i will hold a cash drop lobby and you can grab as much as you need for free!

8. FreddyZVoorhees

135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Just got reset by Rockstar :lmfao: Will jump in if you get to do a cash drop Feral. :p

9. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    In most cases.. People charge only because they need it to get online with there modded console. Do I feel some modders prices are over the top, yes. But we do have people on XPG who do them for free time to time. I would assume that with Christmas coming up there will be more of them from the people who charge. Plus people take the time out of there day to actually supply something to you. Either way.. I think the charging is something essential. I don't think most modders would find it important to make you there top priority if your not paying them. As greedy as that sounds, that's what the world has come to. Not all people are like that but, a majority are.

10. DonovanBrownSC

DonovanBrownSC Newbie
    0/47

I can't. I'm in bed, but you can add me so we can do it tomorrow. What's your Xbox Gamertag?

11. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    I will put up a post later, probably wont be until you wake up anyway. I will add my GT to the post.

I agree with this aswell, there are a great bunch of guys on XPG that only charge a very minimum price and i applaud them for looking out for our members, the thing is, if you can wait and not demand a service for free to be done instantly, 99% of the time one of our XPG members will step up and do this for free, if you require priority and need something done right away then pay for it. 808MODS is good for this, a great service at a very low and cost effective price, always looks after his customers quickly.

12. Fonz XPG

Fonz XPG Ayyyyyy! Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I am with feral on this one .. 808 is a awesome asset to XPG! ;)

13. alito225

alito225 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Think for a moment, it will cost you $20.00 (plus taxes) for 1 million, and $99.00 (plus taxes) for 20 millions,of you buy the money directly from Rs or Xbl store.

14. YG

YGMuckMean Newbie
    0/47

Are there any xbox one cash drop lobby's ?